Thursday, February 5, 2009

Susie and Holly August 2008


Susie took me to a gal's place not far from where she lives in Weiser Idaho, that she sold some of her goats to. This gal is trying to start a petting zoo! She had a Camel (pictured here with Suz and Holly) a Zebra, goats of course, a brama bull, a couple of reindeer, turkeys, a buffalo, a couple of evil looking ostriches....I am probably forgetting something, but it sounds like Noah's ark, huh? It was fun, but kinda scary, the bull, turkey and ostriches were running loose, and the camel gave me a love bite on my t-shirt! It was a fun trip, did lots of shopping, stayed at a Shilo Inn near Boise on Susie's birthday and lived it up in the pool and hot tub!! I hope I can go back up this year, we always try to celebrate either her birthday or mine together.

No comments:

Post a Comment