Well, I was right!! It is a sinus infections, explains the return of the fever thing last Saturday and Sunday. I saw my regular GP yesterday, and he gave me amoxicillin and some prescription sudaphed. I only took one of the sudaphed's yesterday, and don't feel like I need it today. I take the horse-pill antibiotics for about 10 days. I don't know if it was nervous stomach or what, but after I took the first pill yesterday I had really bad cramps. I think it was nerves. Tomorrow is teeth cleaning day for Homer, I am already worried sick about him!! Poor baby, I look at him, and he doesn't know what's ahead!! He will probably be clued in the minute we get in the car in the morning and cry all the way down to the vet's office. I work until 11pm both tonight and tomorrow night. It will be a long day tomorrow!! I have to have Homer there at 7:40am.
We got a card and letter from Duane's folks today, Lois had a MRI last week, it included her brain. They concluded that she did suffer a stroke when she fell in Wayne's driveway while they were living up there a couple of years ago. That was brought up even back then, but not determined for sure one way or the other. She also said that while Dick was out walking the dogs the other day he saw cougar tracks in their neighborhood!! Yikes! That's too close!! I am glad they have a fence, and keep a close watch on their dogs. Well, had better finish lunch and put the finishing touches to getting ready for work, whoopie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment