

I worked until 8pm last night, and back in at 9:30am this morning..... It was really busy yesterday, we made sales and then some for the day!! Today was just winding up when I left at 3pm. Hurried home, and we left for dinner at Adobe Rose, our favorite New Mexican - Mexican restaurant. Dinner was awesome as usual, and home we came. I tried to talk Duane into a family picture tonight, but he protested, said sometime soon!! I did snap a picture of him and Tuco, so at least got something today!! We took Dad with us, he always enjoys dinner at Adobe, and he bought dinner for our Valentine's. Oh yes, and while I was at work George popped in and said hi, that was a pleasant surprise! Tomorrow is back to 11-7:30pm, then off on Monday so I can take Homer to his Vet appointment. It is President's Day, so no mail, kids will be out of school, and banks will be closed. I don't like holidays that disrupt business as usual!!
No comments:
Post a Comment