Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Last Hoorah for the Night....

So, let's see.... Finally went to Costco, got what I needed plus a few things, surprise..... Went to the bank, picked up Dad's blood pressure pills, exchanged some pants I bought the other day, got my nails done, had TCBY with Dad, stopped at Big Lots..... Watched the results show on American Idol, the guy I voted for was one of the 3 that got chosen for the 12 finalists, so that was a good thing!! Did some emailing for Duane tonight too. He is on his way home from Grant's Pass, should be home by 12:30am or so. He plans to work on the garage ceiling in the morning, while I clean the inside of the house. I didn't feel much like it when I got home this evening, so put it off until tomorrow. Boring stuff!! At least I don't have to be freaked out about Homer until next week, so that is a good thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment