Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Day at Lucky Eagle!
Well, first, let me start by correcting a few facts from my entry last night!! First, the casino is in Rochester, WA, not Grand Mound, even though they are not far apart..... Also, the bus usually pulls in around 5:30pm at the Senior Center, in fact, we got there about 15 minutes early!! I did really well today, more than doubled my money!! Yahoo!! I actually exercised some restraint, and quit while I was ahead, HA!! Dad did pretty good too, he was ahead 3o bucks and won a free lunch for next time on the trip home! I have been working on laundry and paperwork since I 've been home, fun stuff. I will have a busy day trying to clean house and do errands, guess it won't be boring!! My cousin's wife (on Mom's side) called tonight and left a message, they will be in the area in the next few days and want to see us if they can.... I haven't seen them in years, last time was at my maternal Grandmother's funeral when I was 17 years old!! I will call them back tomorrow. We only have Thursday open as a window to see them, if they are down here over the weekend one or both of us will be at work. Timing is everything, I guess! Well, it's been a long day, and I think I have had enough, so bye for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment