We went and got the taxes thing done this morning, good news, we get a refund!! We should, we both claim zero and have ALOT taken our of our checks!! Then, we went to the Sportsman's Show at the Expo Center. It is always fun, lots to see, even for me!! I got a custom gold chain cut and made on the spot, it is really pretty!! Also, we got some yummy teriyaki and also some sweet flavored jerky. As always, lots of testosterone and hunting dogs at the show!! LOL!
We had lunch afterwards at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant, then home to get Duane packed up to head to Prineville. He decided to go tonight, so he could get an early start in the morning.
I packed him snacks, cereal, and he took the cooler with yogurt, applesauce and his rice milk. He is complete with paper towels, toilet paper, and will stop for ice and water, so he should be set!!
I just hope he will be warm in his sleeping bag. I am going to try to post another picture, this one will be my best friend Susie and her daughter Holly last Summer when I went over to Idaho for Susie's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment