Let's see.... First, I got all the stuff done last night that I had set out to do!! That's pretty good for me, and was settled in front of the TV for American Idol at 8pm!! Duane and I both slept in until 9am this morning, and despite our late start got a lot accomplished. We are in the early stages of restructuring our loan on our property.... Switching the loan from the property to our house to get a better interest rate. Maybe securing one around 5 percent or less sounds way better than the 9 percent we are paying now!! It seems like a pretty sure thing that we will be stuck here for a while, so we may as well take advantage of the bad times and low rates available. Duane got his back adjusted, it feels a lot better, but the Doctor did tell him that using an exercise ball and/or an inversion table would probably be the best thing long term. So,we are going to shop around, I already found a table on Amazon for a pretty good price with free shipping if we don't see anything else around here. I got Homer's pre-dental appointment made for Monday morning, I'm not sure who to feel the most sorry for, me, Homer or the Vet!! HA!!
Well, it's almost bed time, and back to work tomorrow, oh joy!! See ya later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment