Monday, February 9, 2009

Bright and Ugly!!


Oh Boy!! Tomorrow morning Dad and I will head on the Senior bus to Lucky Eagle Casino in Grand Mound, WA. Play bingo on the way up, when we get there play slots, eat lunch, some more slots, then bingo again on the ride home!! The whole day is pretty much blown, we have to get there to get signed in by 8am, then won't get back to the center until around 6:30pm. Ugh.

I have so much to do around here that I could use the time more wisely, but since none of Dad's other cronie's are going, I don't want to make him go up alone. Not that he would be really alone, a bus full of old codgers isn't exactly alone...... Oh well, I won't be going in March, so he hopefully will have someone to buddy up with by then again. Well, I have chores to do, and have to get up way too early for me to even think about, so had better get to it!! Here is a Central Oregon Sunset I caught out the window of our pickup a few months ago, we were on our way back to Sisters from working on our property.

No comments:

Post a Comment