
So, I got split days off this week, so Duane's going over to work on the property by himself!! (sniff, sniff...) He is going to "rough it" and sleep in the back of his pickup in a sleeping bag!! He has a little space heater, so can use that if he gets really cold. He looked into staying in a nearby RV park, but they want 30 bucks a night to hook up and use the facilities. That's off season!! He'll pass on that. Said to expect him home dirty and stinky, I said "Duh!" I worked on the house all afternoon, got it all cleaned from top to bottom!! Dad went around with me during the early afternoon and did errands, so it's 11:30pm and I'm pooped!! A glass of milk and a snack, and off to bed for me. We see the tax guy tomorrow morning at 9am. Never thought I'd see the day when I would call that an early appt. but it's here, ha!! Duane working nights and me working mid shifts has made us both sort of turn into night owls. Well, once again I posted a picture, and I'm not quite sure what I did, so with that sense of accomplishment I will say goodnight!!!
Next time you'll have to get a picture of his face instead of his behind ;)
ReplyDelete