


Here are a few photos from my trip to Idaho, didn't take a lot this time!! I picked up Susie's little girl in The Dalles, she had been staying with her Grandma Joyce in Dufur, so I got to take Holly on home to Weiser. It was great to have the company, it made the trip over go so much faster! Holly just turned 8 in June, and has started 3rd grade. Hard to believe she's that big!! I told Susie that I would be stealing her away in a year or so to hang out with me so I can spoil her rotten!! She's so cute, likes makeup a lot!! I had an extra lipstick, so I gave it to her for her purse. I bought her a powder compact too. She and I would put on our makeup every day, she is quite a pro now!! Her Mom doesn't wear it at all, so I think I will be her instructor, which suits me just fine, lol!! We did our usual, shopped til' we dropped, ate a lot, and enjoyed celebrated Susie's birthday on Saturday (Aug15th). We started the day with "facials" and then went to Boise for a shopping trip to the outlet mall. I was there from Thursday afternoon, until Monday morning, then the long trip home. Not as much fun by myself!! Now the trip with Lois coming up, I have been dragging my feet making our reservations for the motel, it is so expensive over by the Wallowas. I need to go get on with it, I guess!!
I found this by accident my name is Leo Hergenreder a friend of Duane and the Overcash family. Our fathers were Navy buddies in Florida,and we lived in Gresham for 13 months we moved the summer of 74. I went to Dexter McCarty for the 8th grade .
ReplyDelete