Today is Duane (and Wayne's, of course!) birthday.... So, what is he doing? Helping one of our neighbors replace his 2 broken fence posts!! Our neighbor hasn't a clue of what he is doing, good thing my handy hubby is there to help!! I am hoping they wrap it up so we can go have a birthday lunch before I leave for work, I have to be there at 4:30, so with traffic I need to leave at around 3:15. We will see. I work until 11pm tonight, and then have to get up around 4am in the morning or so, ugh!! Duane and I are meeting his folks and their builder in Prineville to discuss details on the building of their new house in Bend. The builder lives in Prineville, so figured that would be a good place to meet. Then we can go up and visit our property, and get back home since Duane has to work on Friday. Well, that is all for now, I am going to go take a shower and go to the store to get some stuff for Dad's lunch while we are gone tomorrow!! I will try to get a current "Birthday" picture of Duane today!!
This picture of Duane is about 2 years old, I know it's kinda creepy posting one of him at a grave marker, but I like the picture!! We were in L.A. at the gravesite of Curly from the 3 Stooges. Duane has always loved them, and said it was the closest he would ever get to their greatness!! His brother, Shemp Howard is in the mausoleum there, we saw that as well. Kinda cool!!
No comments:
Post a Comment