Let's see..... Since I wrote last, we went to Central Oregon last Friday and Saturday, made it safely, thank you very much!! Visited our property, bummed around Prineville, then on to Duane's folks house in Sisters. Visited with them, I did a little shopping, then came home late Saturday night. Dad is slowly doing better, I am going back to work this Sunday. I have been doing a lot of things around home that I have been wanting to do, but had no time or energy. My washer is leaking, and my dryer is scorching or staining anything it wants to at random, clothes, underwear, socks, towels, you name it!! Sooo, I have spent the last couple of days shopping around for the best prices, I wheeled and dealed at Best Buy today, and bought a new set!! Pending Duane's approval, of course, we are going to pop down there in the morning to look at the washer (they didn't have a floor model of the dryer, no biggie to me!) and if it looks alright to him, they will be delivered on Thursday!! The new problem is, right now I have a stacker, and now it will be a side by side, so I lose my shelves to the side that serve as my pantry!! I emptied most of it tonight. Yes!! The moving boxes that I had collected and never used finally came in handy!! Moved some stuff around in the kitchen cupboards, but still have a lot of stuff that need shelves!!
Duane said he would put a couple up over the top of the washer and dryer, that will be a job, and I wonder if it will be enough room for all the crap I have!! Canned goods, snacks, doggie food and snacks, washing stuff, etc. Guess we will see!!
Truck update: Should be done in another week and a half, at that point it's been down for almost 2 months!! Well, it's late, I am beat, and tomorrow's another day!! Plan is to mow grass, clean house, and make meatloaf!! We will see!!
Mmmm.. meatloaf. Try adding a can of tomato paste to 2 pounds ground beef in your meatloaf. Or 1/2 a can if you only use 1 pound of beef. It makes things yummy :)
ReplyDelete