Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally got some stuff done!! Yay!!




Duane and I finally found some cabinetry that will work above the new washer and dryer in my utility closet!! The best part, being the price!! The guy at Lowe's was awesome, made us a great deal!! Duane and I hung them last night, and finished up tonight. NOW all I need is my new washer and dryer, we are confirmed for delivery on Monday morning. I am keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that they get here undamaged this time!!
Yesterday morning Duane gave Homer his "Summer Cut" and a bath. He tolerates the haircut, but loves his bath and blowdry!! He looks so cute, we call him "Skippy" when his hair is short!
I think it turned Tuco on, he was prancing all around Homer and sniffing him when he was done, HA!! Dad is doing a bit better, I took him to get frozen yogurt, then we stopped at Freddie's, and since I was able to get a really close parking space, I encouraged him to go in. He walked a pretty long ways around the store, but was tired by the time I got him back into the car. I have the senior bus scheduled to pick him up on Monday, we will see if he can get on the bus by using the wheelchair lift, he still can't climb the steps up into the bus.... I will be here to help, and if he isn't ready, we will find out in short order!

No comments:

Post a Comment