Thursday, April 23, 2009
GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
So, the delivery guys were supposed to be here between 11:30am and 1:30pm, of course, it was exactly 1:30pm!!! That isn't the bad part!! They pulled the boxes off of the washer and dryer, the washer had a big dent in the side, Duane looked at it, and said "No way" in case it damaged the drum or the inside workings of the washer. Sooooo, no new washer or dryer for Nancy today!! They can't deliver a new set until Monday, so I am totally without until then!! AND, yesterday afternoon, my computer monitor wouldn't turn on, I have had that happen before. So, I did what I have done before, cut the power off at the power strip for a while, then powered back up again. The monitor came back up, but guess what? It messed up the wireless router, and I couldn't get on the internet!! Duane called his brother Wayne, he called me, and told me to reset the router. That didn't work. I gave up last night and called Verizon today, they were awesome, got me back up and running. Today has been a bit exasperating!! Not to mention, we went looking for either cabinets or shelving for over the washer and dryer (when they finally get here, that is!!) and didn't resolve that either, so I still have boxes of stuff all over my family room, which is driving me nuts!! Hopefully we can fix that tomorrow!! Yesterday Duane ended up mowing the grass before he went to work, and I made meatloaf patties in a frying pan instead of a loaf in the oven... Mom did taught me that one years ago, it is just as good and takes half the time!! I usually put tomato paste on top of a meat loaf in the oven, but just used ketchup instead!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm making meatloaf for lunch and bbq pork ribs for dinner in the slow cooker. I just have this hunch it will help soothe Galen when he gets home from work today. At least, I hope it will!
ReplyDelete