Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tedious and Boring!!
So, life right now seems like more of a grind than an adventure!! Work hours suck, too many hours, and too many closing shifts!! I sit here, it is 12:38am in the morning..... I should be in bed, but am still trying to wind down. No days off with Duane this week, he's off Tues, Wed and Thurs, I am off Mon and Fri, go figure. Next week is better, we have Thurs off together!! WOW! The only reason that happened is because I have to take Dad to the doctor. His rash on his hind end is getting better, but he keeps making it worse by wiping too hard!! I think I may have found a secret weapon, vaseline!! Go figure, the fancy cure-all creams that are at our disposal, and vaseline is the best so far!! Winter is coming, like it or not, I don't like it at all!! I will be glad to move, at least it is sunny more over on the other side of the mountain more than it is here!! If Duane's job is still there, we plan to put this place back up for sale and get over there next year. We will see!! Well, I had better get to bed, at this rate I will want to sleep until 10am, and I have to be to work at 2pm, and want to spend some time with Duane before I leave. At least on Thursday I don't have to be in until 4:30pm, so maybe we can at least go out to lunch together!! Ho hum!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Nancy update?! Yay! Send me your work schedule for the next few days and I might be able to bring Norah by :)
ReplyDelete