Friday, May 22, 2009

Vacation time again!!

We FINALLY got the Tacoma back a couple of weeks ago!! It looks really nice, however, I am fighting with the insurance co. they don't want to put full coverage on our policy, just liability. I sent them pictures of it, requesting to have full coverage, we will see how it shakes out!! We are leaving in the morning for Central Oregon, will stay at Duane's Mom and Dad's place in Sister's and work on our property. We plan to take his Mom for a drive somewhere to get her away for a while. We are taking both vehicles, Duane wants to take the wheelbarrow and misc tools, and since they won't fit in my car, and Dad won't fit in his truck, we will be doing a "Convoy" tomorrow!! Duane sorta wanted to go tonight, I said no way, too much traffic!! Most should be where they are going by the time we head out. Well, instead of dorking around on here, I should be packing.... so better go!! Will have new pictures when we get home!! Oh yeah, I asked for July 4th off, and it's Duane's usual day off, so if I get it, we will be able to celebrate with the family this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment